Sunday, February 22, 2015

So I'm Writing a Blog..

So, I'm gonna try my hand at this blogging thing.. bear with me. I've been feeling like I need an outlet for sometime now. Lot's of things running through my head. I'm sure, if you're a woman, you can relate!

And now I'm wondering..
What should I post?
What shouldn't I post?
Should I post pictures?
What kind of pictures?
People usually like a nice vignette..

{what's a vignette? one of my favorite bloggers, The Nester, has some great things to say about them here}

Not that I'll be able to please e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e.

Though, I do like a nice vignette..

Hmm..


my little yellow chairs

Yes, I think I like that.

.
.
.

And maybe inspiring photo's and sayings like this:

{Proverbs 31 ministry is a great site for anyone looking for 
bible studies, devotions, and just plain helpful encouragement!}

I'll probably also post about my family from time to time. Since we're {not} perfect, and I'm sure you can all relate. I always like posts that help remind me that I'm not alone in this crazy world!



And here's my very serious official fancy disclaimer: I apologize ahead of time for misspellings{yes, even with google spell check available}, and an excess of exclamation points and smiley faces ;) I did not go to a fancy writing school like Oxford University, or take any community courses on blog etiquette {though the latter may not be a bad idea}. But I will do my best to tell my weekly and sometimes daily musings in a manner that is somewhat entertaining and easy to read while keeping things light and as often as possible, encouraging.

I'd like this to be a breath of fresh air for you. A place to come kick up your feet, and not feel bad about the pile of laundry staring at you until you finish your cup of coffee.. no matter what time of day.  ;)

So, I'm going to leave my first post at that. A rambling mess. While I go sit with my son and finish watching Veggie Tales and fold towels. Thanks for stopping by, come back soon!

What are you doing today??

Be blessed, Jess

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo! I'm the first comment. Do I get a prize? A special blog post dedicated to me? Flowers? Chocolate? ok ok I'm done. Love it Jess!

    -Krissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. all of the above! When I'm famous.. ;) thanks for reading Krissy! I appreciate your support in everything I do!! <3 love you lady!

      Delete